As soon as possible after a 2nd Vice-President is elected, he/she should start thinking about SVMA members to serve as his/her Chairpeople. This is particularly important for the CE Chairperson, who will need at least 2 years to plan the CE portion of the meeting, select and obtain speakers, and work on sponsorships.
The Chairpeople that have been used in the past are:
- CE Chairperson – in charge of all CE related events and arrangements.
- Hofmarshall(s) – in charge of Karnival Banquet activities.
- NASTAR /Fun Race Chairperson – in charge of Awards Banquet activities.
- Cross Country Ski Day Chairperson – in charge of finding an appropriate venue for all levels of cross country skiers to attend.
- Music Chairperson – interview, select and book a band/DJ, as well as determining kinds of music to be played.